The investment world has been turned on its head over the last year. Investment rules that have held true for decades, now need to be ripped up.
At Equilibrium, we created ‘Project Phoenix’, which questioned everything we thought we knew about the investment world. A brand-new approach to financial planning rose from the ashes, which we call ‘horizon planning’.
Watch our on-demand event to find out;
- Why the investment rules we’ve held to be true now need to be ripped up
- What ‘horizon planning’ is
- About the harsh reality of the lower investment returns over the decade to come
- Where to place your money for the maximum return without jeopardising your financial security
- How to position your portfolio so that you can live the life you want, look after those you love and leave a powerful legacy
If you’re an Equilibrium client you can access all our on demand events via the client portal.
Complete this form to gain access to our on-demand event
Recorded on 26 May 2021
The content contained on this video represents the opinions of Equilibrium Financial Planning and Equilibrium Investment Management and in no way constitutes a solicitation of investment advice. It should not be relied upon in making investment decisions and is intended solely for the entertainment of the reader. Past performance is not a guide to future returns. The value of your investments can fall as well as rise and are not guaranteed. Investors may not get back the amount originally invested.