The investment world has been turned on its head over the last year. Investment rules that have held true for decades, now need to be ripped up.
What does all this change mean for stock markets? What risks need to be considered? Where do the opportunities lie?
Hear from investment experts from Foresight Capital Management and Premier Miton Investors explore the future on the investment world.
Watch this on demand event to discover:
- How the pandemic has changed the way we view various asset classes
- How to differentiate between a temporary change and a permanent shift
- Where the opportunities lie and what the risks are
- How “real assets” like infrastructure and property will be affected by government spending and debt
- What this all means for economic growth and the stock market
If you’re an Equilibrium client you can access all our on demand events via the client portal.
Complete this form to gain access to our on-demand event
Recorded on 8 July 2021
The content contained on this video represents the opinions of Equilibrium Financial Planning and Equilibrium Investment Management and in no way constitutes a solicitation of investment advice. It should not be relied upon in making investment decisions and is intended solely for the entertainment of the reader. Past performance is not a guide to future returns. The value of your investments can fall as well as rise and are not guaranteed. Investors may not get back the amount originally invested.